Level 10 Overcharge Novice (Time: Around 5 to 10 minutes)
- Create a new character to an empty slot on your game account.
- Make your way through the initial steps of the Training Grounds by talking to Brade, Jinha, Chocolat and the trio: Kafra, Cool Event Staff and Soldier.
- Enter the battle field and talk to Brade for a quest to kill 1ea Poring. After finishing the quest you may now talk to the Job Guild NPC’s.
- Talk to the “Merchant Guide” NPC and choose the first option: “Tell me about Merchants”. Next, choose “I want to test Merchant skills.”
- You will now receive 1ea Merchant Manual. By equipping the accessory you may use skills such as Item Appraisal, Discount 1 and most importantly Overcharge 10.
- Make your way until Job Level 10. For faster leveling make sure to obtain quests from Swordsman Guide, Mage Guide, Thief Guide and Merchant Guide NPC’s. WARNING: Make sure to not level over BASE LEVEL 12 as the manual becomes unequippable after base level 13.
- Exit the Training Grounds to any city you desire.
- Congratulations, you now have a Novice with Overcharge 10 and access to account wide storage.